Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 10 - Studying for the USMLE Step 1 - July 2nd, 2012

Here I am again, Monday! This past week was quite productive but not quite there where I'd like it to be. I haven't been studying my bugs and no recall exercises either, which is rather sad. However, I did take some time off this weekend to re-focus and re-do my plan of action for studying. AND I did finish reading the First Aid like a story book .. lol ;)

I've yet to complete Goljan which is such a difficult task to get through, it seems like :(

This week, I'm going to the gym in the morning hours and putting in about 8 hours of studying in the afternoon/evening + the 2 hours after dinner and before bedtime.

<-- this is what it feels like studying for the Step ... endless amount of studying..

No comments:

Post a Comment