Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week 13 - Studying for the USMLE Step 1 - July 25th, 2012

So this past week has been weird. I made progress with Pathology but did not manage to complete Biochemistry. This end of last week also marked the beginning of Ramadan and added a new dimension to my study schedule.

I continue studying with my study partner every evening and we've managed to complete the 20 or so high yield pictures for Microbiology. I also received my First Aid 2012 so we decided to continue with the remainder of Micro this week instead of jumping subjects based off of the pictures in the 2009 FA. We are planning on finishing Microbiology by the end of this week and then starting the next subject.

I am also going to try to finish Biochemistry by the end of this week inshAllah.

My UWorld performance has gotten better but that is still not with all the subjects included. I try to add only the ones I've completed or is in the process of doing. This way, I'm constantly reminding myself of the stuff that I have already gone over and thus avoiding the forgetting part ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed and studying hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment