Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 11 - Studying for the USMLE Step 1 - July 9th, 2012

Another week over! There isn't much I can say about this past week since it had a 4th of July break right in the middle of the week that sort of disrupted the flow but I must admit that it was a productive week overall. I made some progress with Pathology as well as completed going over Embryology in the First Aid.

My plan for the rest of the month is to finish Pathology, go over Pharmacology, try to do DIT, and take one of the NBMEs at the end of the month. Hoping that it will all work out smoothly.

I work best under pressure and I have definitely started to feel it build. I am also starting to feel more efficient when I'm studying as well as the focus is all strengthening..

Studying hard and praying harder that I'm ready for it when I want to be!

(And by the way, as I study tonight, I wish I could walk down to Big Boy with my friend(s) and have the amazing chocolate fudge cake like we did when we needed to take a break from studying while we were in Houghton Lake ... miss you all a lot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment