Wednesday, July 11, 2012

YouTube Videos #3 EMBRYOLOGY

So I had just finished reading the Embryology section in the First Aid for like the third time and decided that since it was a whole bunch of memorization and it was 4th of July, I wasn't going to get any hard-core studying done so I watched youtube videos for Embryo!

I came across some really cool ones that I thought will not only be nice to share but also good for me to go back to when I'm reviewing that very last week before the exam :) Some are animated and funny, others are informative but serious, while there also are some personal experiences videos which are my favorite because I tend to remember more with those..

Sonic Hedgehog gene pathway - used the animated Sonic character .. fun video
Wnt signaling - AMAZING
Hox gene parody - on the song Tick Tock by Kesha
VACTERL association (mesodermal defects) - personal blog of a person living with this condition
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
EXCELLENT video to remember heart embryologic derivatives!!
Interventricular septum, aorta and pulmonary trunk development - understanding this concept is SO SIMPLE in this animation!!
Interatrial septum development
Fetal circulation - with babies jumping all over the place - cool video :)
Inspiring Chiari story of a little girl
Functions of Branchial arch derivatives

Hope this is useful for some people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment