Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week 14 - Studying for the USMLE Step 1 - July 31st, 2012

Last week has had its ups and downs it feels. I am so lucky to have arranged to study with a study partner or else I wouldn't have studied at all this past week. It has been challenging to figure out a schedule that works for me in Ramadan. From 7pm to midnight, I can't study and I try not to stay up past that to study because I do not want to mess with my sleep cycle in preparation for exam day. But I've lately been sleeping in A LOT! Last week was terrible with me waking up around 11am and noon!

I've managed to study lots of Microbiology and continue to do Uworld questions. Biochemistry is still on hold as per last week.

Other than that, I've finally booked my test date!!! I procrastinated a lot but finally got a push from my family to go ahead and do it. So the date is fixed and it's final now - September 5th, 2012 I shall be writing my Step 1 exam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment